For the pastry
- 8 oz/ 200 grams White Spelt Flour
- 4oz/ 100grams Block Butter or Margarine at room temperature cut into small pieces
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1oz/ 25mls Cold Water
For the filling
- 2-3 medium sized plum tomatoes
- A little seasoning (salt and pepper to taste).
- 2 -3 sliced shallots
- 1 sliced yellow pepper
- A handful of torn basil leaves
- 1 small goats cheese
Add the sliced shallots, sliced yellow pepper, the torn basil leaves. Gently pull the goats cheese apart and add evenly to the pastry.
Bake at gas mark Gas 5, 190C for 20 to 25 minutes, or until brown.
Serve with a salad or soup.