Thursday 16 August 2012

Basil and Mozzarella Salad


Sometimes all you want is something super quick, easy and tasty. I always have herbs growing on the kitchen window ledge, basil is one of my favourites.
I also had an email asking what was the salad I had with my last post with the Chicken and Mushroom Rounds and this is it :)

Ingredients
  • Fresh basil leaves
  • Cherry or baby plum tomatoes
  • Small Mozzarella cheese balls (or just tear a large ball up by hand)
  • A little olive oil (your good stuff)
  • Seasoning of choice (if required)
I used small bowls to serve my salad but you could make yours on plates or a large bowl.
Pre-rinse your basil leaves and tomatoes







Place the basil in to the bowls









Add the mozzarella cheese balls









Add your tomatoes



Sprinkle with a little olive and seasoning and that's it you done :) eat and enjoy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...