Quick and tasty, peaches and cinnamon
- 1 sheet puff pastry (if you make your own try adding a tsp of ground cinnamon)
- 3 -4 Ripe peaches
- 1 tablespoon of sugar (depending on the sweetness of the peaches)
- 1 heaped teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 heaped teaspoon cornflour
- A little sugar for sprinkling on pastry
Remove stones from the peaches and cut into slices add to a bowl. Add the cinnamon, sugar and cornflour stir together to coat the peaches and set aside.
Un-roll if bought or roll our if home made the pastry and cut into 4 squares. Add a square of pastry to the baking tray and add a 1/4 of the peaches, wet the edges of the pastry with water and fold starting at a corner work your way around leaving a centre hole.
Repeat for the other 3 squares
Brush the pastry with milk and sprinkle lightly with sugar
Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Good eaten hot or cold, I served mine hot with cream. For a stylish look dust lightly with icing sugar before serving